Trained, enthusiastic, and professional, our photo booths and accompanying attendants are ready to make your reunion a success. No matter the size of your reunion, our various photobooth packages will create memories that last till your next gathering. Whether it’s a high school, college or university reunion we will work with you to create the perfect photo booth rental package.
We are often asked how we cater to a class reunion with our photo booth rentals. Below are Frequently Asked Questions from people who have been tasked with organizing their school’s reunion.
Frequently Asked Questions about Reunion Photo Booths
Q.) This is our 40th class reunion. Are you booths easy to use for us “non-techie” folks?
A.) Absolutely! Our user-friendly photo booths have a crisp touch screen that anyone, young or old, can use. We also have an attendant there for your entire event to help with any questions.
Q.) Can your photo booth work at our venue?
A.) Yes! Our custom booths are designed to fit almost anywhere. We have serviced many parts of Detroit and can service those we haven’t been to yet.
Q.) What do people get after taking their photo?
A.) First, guests have the option to have their photo strip emailed to them. Second, each guest can have their own copy of the photo strip. If you and your seven best friends from school take a picture together, you all can have a strip to take home!
Q.) I’m nervous that the photobooth will become boring after a few uses. Is that true?
A.) No Way! Guests first have the option to have their pictures in color, sepia, or black and white. We also include a variety of props for your classmates. Between our fun and goofy hats, glasses, props on a stick, and signs, you could use the booth hundreds of times and have a unique experience each time.
Q.) Can we have our class logo on the pictures?
A.) Of Course! Every photo booth rental includes a custom logo for the photo strips. You can add your school logo, graduation year, theme, or anything else you want to appear on every photo strip.
Q.) We want to reserve a booth, but we are still working on ticket sales. Do I have to pay for everything when I reserve?
A.) NO! Call us or fill out the form in the top right corner and let us work with you on a payment plan that fits your specific reunion needs.
Q.) What is included in your photo booth rental?
A.) Besides everything we answered above in the FAQs, here’s what else is included when you rent a photobooth with us:
- Unlimited Use: With our quick prints and easy to use booth, your reunion guests can take pictures over and over till the party ends!
- Prints For Each Guest: No need to worry about not getting a copy of that perfect picture. We offer a photo strip for every guest in the picture!
- Digital Copy: Want to preserve these memories for years to come? You’ll receive a flash drive immediately following the reunion. You can share and post the pictures anywhere you’d like! There’s nothing more exciting than creating a slide show that plays at your next reunion to remind your classmates of the fun you had.
- Online Gallery: We know that classmates travel from various cities and states to attend a class reunion. We can create an online gallery of all your pictures from your event so that people can look back at the memories created.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not satisfied, we will make it right. Guaranteed.
We can make your reunion one that classmates will talk about for ages. Call us today at (313) 486-5277 or fill out the form on this page to get the process started!